miércoles, 18 de mayo de 2011

Welcome to my blog

Hey, world! this is my level 3 blog. Here I will post my homework, share interesting thigs to practice my English, spent a little time sharing and make new friend.


Mi name's Miguel Rivero. I'm from Maracibo originally. I live in Maracaibo, in Santa Lucia. I'm 18 years old. I study electronic engineering at urbe. My favorite subjects are Sports and Music. This trimester I'm taking 5 classes and I'm in 3thr trimester.
  
I love Play soccer, practice any kind of sport, listen music, go to parties i also spent time with my family and i love mix music.
I hate lies and fake people 
My dream is  be a professional to help my family, become a great dj and become in great soccer player.
With respect to english. I hope to learn much of it as it is very important in all professions. I hope to make many friends in this area, also i hope to share some of my culture and get to know new cultures in this way.

Well, this is a litlle about me! I hope you will enjoy it.... Please leave your comment!
Be Nice! 
Miguel Rivero

 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario